"SAVED TO SERVE - SERVE TO SAVE!"
WE ARE A NON-PROFIT 501-C3 - (201298496) ORGANIZATION IN NEED OF DONATIONS TO HELP FULFILL THE NEEDS OF THE LESS FORTUNATE IN EVERY COMMUNITY. YOUR DONATION TO OUR MINISTRY WILL IMPACT THE LIVES OF THOSE IN NEED OF THE AREAS LISTED BELOW. PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON NEXT TO THE COMMUNITY SERVICE OF YOUR CHOICE. YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
(001) CHILD CARE REFERRAL
Provides information on safe and reliable child care programs and services so that single parents and working parents can get back to work. Will provide specialized seminars and training to educate parents on outside child care.
(003) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COUNSELING AND ASSISTANCE Provides basic information, counseling, referrals, workshops, seminars and support groups to victims and abusers as well as prospective victims and abusers and their family members.
(004) DRUG/ALCOHOL REHABILITATION/REFERRALS
Provides basic information, counseling, referrals, workshops, seminars and support groups to addicts and families of addicts. We are also in process of opening an addiction rehabilitation center.
(005) EDUCATION, ALTERNATIVE TROUBLED YOUTH
Provides basic information, counseling, referrals, workshops, seminars on alteration education to high school students who are having trouble in their current school system.
(006) FOOD: GROCERIES, FOOD CARDS, COOKED MEALS
Food deliveries; cooked dishes, can goods, and other grocery items to the elderly, low income individuals and families. Will provide periodic grocery store food cards to low income families. Will provide healthy cooked meals during workshops and seminars. Will give healthy food cooking class demonstrations to families.
(007) HEALTHCARE REFERRALS/ASSESSMENTS
Will assess and refer the homeless, mentally ill and individuals to free or low cost health care and services.
(009) JOB/TRAINING REFERRALS/ASSISTANCE
Will refer youth, the ex-incarcarated and others with job referral programs and job referral training. We are in process of opening a job referral and assistance center.
(010) RENT/UTILITIES ASSISTANCE
Provides 1-2 time per year rent and utility assistance to needy individuals and families.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND AND GENEROUS DONATION.
WE WILL PERSONALLY KEEP YOU UPDATED ON HOW YOUR DONATION FULLFILLED THE NEED(S) OF THE NEEDY IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND CLICK SUBMIT, SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU UPDATES, WORKSHOP/SEMINAR SCHEDULES AND NEWSLETTERS.
PLEASE TYPE YOUR COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS IN THE BOX BELOW AND CLICK SUBMIT.
(011) TRAINING & WORKSHOPS Provides training and workshops on:
Health: Reversing Major & minor Diseases and conditions.
Healthy cooking classes
Addiction awareness for individuals and families
(013) TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANCE
Assist youth and individuals with the ability to pay for public transportation to get to job interviews, school, jobs and health appointments.
(012) WE ARE IN NEED OF A BUILDING TO FACILITATE TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
FOR A GENERAL DONATION CLICK DONATE BUTTON BELOW
Copyright 2009 by End Times Like These Ministries